Donation and Ticket Request Policy
THE RIDE is asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests we receive, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted by filling out the RIDE Donation Request form. Click Here to access this form online.
- Phone requests are not accepted.
- THE RIDE Donation Request form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Completed forms should be faxed to (212) 247-7145 or emailed to email@example.com
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Your organization must be located in the state of New York.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from THE RIDE during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the RIDE Donation Request form and must be received by THE RIDE at least six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, a RIDE donation item should be a complimentary element to your event.
Due to the volume of requests received, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.
Please keep in mind that submitting the RIDE Donation Request form does not guarantee
your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please. Donation items are typically sent 4 (four) weeks prior to the date your organization needs the item.
Thank you for considering THE RIDE as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.